Writing Status

So, here the deal. I asked the nice people at Bleacher Report to delete my profile a few weeks ago. I figured that I didn't know if/when I'd be able to contribute anything substantial. I work. I work out. I watch the Mets suck. I do other things. After all that, I still need to talk to my wife. ;-)

I love to write, but I've never been one to write just for the sake of writing. If I did that, I would put undo pressure on myself to post an article once a week. Without proper motivation, it would be crap like "Top Ten Mets to Wear Number 50", and I don't want to write crap. Thus, I have unearthed my new & improved blog. I can post whatever whenever. It'll be the quality of writing that I want it to be.

This brings me to one more dilemma. My Bleacher Report articles are no longer available on their website. Since I don't want my old works of art to die in vain, I'll be looking for old cached versions of my articles and posting them here. If you see a lot of activity in the next few days, that's me finding more old stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 350

What I Choose To Become

Waiting For That First Check